Stay One Step Ahead of COVID this March!
The Take That COVID – This is MY TIME Virtual Challenge was created for you! As many races are still cancelled, we know you may need some motivation to keep moving every day! The crisis in our world has had some major impact on our lives. We may not be able to control what is happening on the outside, but we surely can work on controlling how we handle our own minds, bodies and souls.
It is a proven fact that exercise and healthy eating habits have huge impacts on our mental and physical health. It is not always easy to commit and stay focused on ourselves when we are surrounded by a world filled with chaos!
It is time to take control of what you can. Reset your mind, body and soul during the month of March! Join a challenge that will keep you motivated and focused on your health and well-being!
Walk, jog or run your own distance this March! You set the Goal!
Social distancing doesn’t mean you need to disconnect! Join our amazing group and get back on track!
Katherine Burgess of Quebec wins $100
Lea Maynard of Ontario wins $100
Dawn Belliveau of British Columbia wins $25 gift card
Lynn Le Bel of Ontario wins $25 gift card
Connie Nelson of Ontario wins $25 gift card
Patty Radcliff Palmer of British Columbia wins $25 gift card
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up to walk, hike, jog or run your own distance this March with A Great Canadian Virtual Challenge!
We are accepting registrations until March 1st to ensure your custom-made medal is sent to you before the end of the month!
- a custom-made medal set to your chosen goal for the month
- a donation to The Terry Fox Foundation
- a personalized downloadable finisher’s certificate (upon request by checking in below
- check-in below as often as you like (optional) Check-ins give you chances to win many prizes, including $100 in cash, gift cards or swag
- access to our amazing Facebook Group
- practice social distancing and stay active
- intentional walk, hike, jog, run
- can be done indoors or outdoors
- treadmill work is acceptable
Prizes and Guidelines for Draws
- You must be registered for The Take That COVID – This is MY TIME Virtual Challenge
- Winners will be randomly selected from the check-in forms received (Every check-in gives you one entry into the draw.)
- Final check-in date is March 31st. Draws will be held April 1st!
- Cash prizes, gift cards and swag!!
SELECT YOUR DISTANCE PUSH YOUR LIMITS DITCH THE EXCUSES STAY HEALTHY MAKE TIME FOR YOU
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
This challenge supports our very own Terry Fox Foundation!
Terry Fox ran the equivalent of a marathon every day for 143 days while fighting cancer every step of the way!
STAY MOTIVATED AND REACH YOUR GOAL THIS MARCH!
Disclaimer: By registering for The Take That COVID – This is MY TIME Virtual Challenge, you assume full responsibility for any injury or illness that you may incur. The content in our Website is intended for informational and motivational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health condition, you should consult your health care provider before beginning any form of exercise for specific medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding an injury, medical condition or training advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on our Website or FB group.